Survivor Dock Shelters
The impactable Survivor Dock Shelter can help you prevent the steep repair and replacement costs associated with ordinary, rigid-frame dock shelters. Thanks to rugged Neotec™ HMWPE side frame technology, Survivor shelters can withstand hits from off-center trailers without suffering permanent damage the way traditional shelters made of wood, fiberglass and steel can.
- Full, unobstructed access to trailer loads by sealing perimeter of trailer.
- Durable Neotec HMWPE side frame construction provides flexibility to withstand trailer impact.
- V-Flow fabric header design diverts water to the side of the unit.
- C-4 style head curtain rests with pressure on top of trailer, creating full-height clearance inside trailer.
- “Twistable” fiberglass stays provide positive side curtain seal pressure and resist cracking or breaking.
- Treated wood backer and aluminum trim angle resist rot, rust and decay, providing stability and an aesthetic appearance.
- Collapsible XLPE foam draft pads seal the lower corners and are damage and wear resistant.
- Available with high-strenghth Durathon™ fabric – industry’s only friction-resistant, high-wear fabric for added life.
Pitmaster (Under-leveler Seal)
Pitmaster components save energy, help maintain pit cleanliness, and reduce contaminants entering your facility by sealing gaps beneath and around the dock leveler.
Why Use Pitmaster?
- Reduce heat exchange and energy loss between the inside and external environment
- Promote facility cleanliness
- Seal air gaps and daylight
- Keep workers comfortable, safe
- Simple maintenance
For detail information on Rite-Hite Dock Seals & Shelters product, click here.